Welcome to GSHS, Home of the Demons!
Main Phone: (970)384-5555
Main Fax: (970)384-5556
- Paul Freeman, Principal, 384-5551
- Gayla Rowe, Assistant Principal, 384-5552
- Patrick Engle, Dean of Students, 384-6156
- Craig Denney, Athletic Director, 384-5553
- Certified Staff - 48
- Teacher Asst. - 3
- Counselors - 2
- Secretaries - 5
- Other Classified Staff - 4
- John Scarlett, Administrative Secretary, 384-5557
- Shirley Fockler, Registrar, 384-5559
- Terease Juhl, Financial Secretary, 384-5558
- Carrie Melby, Attendance Secretary, 384-5554
- Val Fuller, Athletic Secretary, 384-6022
Average Class Size
- Core Classes - 27
- Elective Classes - 20
- Total Enrolled - 798
- Afr-Am - <1%
- Nat-Am -<1%
- Caucasian -55%
- Hispanic - 42%
- Asian-Am -1%
- Other- 1%
Unique School Programs/Accomplishments
- Four GSHS students have won Boettcher Scholarships.
- State Football Champions, 2008-2009
- A GSHS alumnus is a current Rhodes' Scholar.
- The GSHS Mock Trial Team has placed in the top ten at State since their inception and took State once. They also placed 8th in National Competition.