- Alpine Bank Latino/Hispanic Scholarship and CMC Registration Meetin
Katia Curbelo-Del Valle, Youth Outreach and Admissions Coordinator for Colorado Mountain College, will be here on in room 1008 (JROTC room) from Katia will discuss the criteria for the Alpine Bank Hispanic/Latino Scholarship and also answer questions regarding the CMC application process. This meeting is for current seniors who plan to attend CMC.
Alpine Bank Latino/Hispanic Scholarship
1. Be of Latino/Hispanic descent.
2. Be a graduating senior of RE-1 School District (this includes GSHS)
3. Must attend CMC in the Fall 2018 semester.
4. Must be classified as in-district for CMC tuition purposes.
5. Be a resident of Eagle, Garfield, Pitkin, Routt, or Summit County.
6. Show financial need.
7. 2.5 GPA.
1. Log into CMC Basecamp portal.
2. Select "scholarships" link under "My CMC Apps".
3. Click on Alpine Bank Latino/Hispanic Scholarship.